Children & Reality TV shows are closely associated truth and popular concept these days. Reality TV shows involving children have become popular entertainment programmes in India. Children & Reality TV shows debate is regarding the impact of this media intervention on these children’s personality development. Many of these programmes are competitive talent hunts among children in various stages of childhood and adolescence. The shows “judge” children on talents such as dancing, stand up comedy, and many others.
These programmes are planned by private entertainment TV channels in order to make money and gain more viewership, without any stringent guidelines for protecting those children who participate or preventing their exploitation.
Children & Reality TV shows: Con’s
In many entertainment and performing reality TV shows, the benefits for participating children are far less compared to the damaging effect that the experience can have. It is important to keep in mind that this is not a normal situation of competition for growing children.
- Children are in a stage of emotional development where they are not emotionally equipped to handle rejection in a mature manner; and when they are not appreciated or fail to qualify, their mental state could affect the way they handle pressure situations for the rest of their life.
- They are constantly compared to others; and there is immense pressure on them to perform well. This may result in them feeling as though they have let down their parents, siblings, or other significant relationships such as friends, etc.
- Parents could be forcing them or through them fulfilling their own desires or even trying to earn some prize money.
- Reality shows does not provide a healthy environment in which parents can enhance the talents of children.
- Children have to walk a long way from standing in long queues during auditions to get promoted as participants. They spend long hours of precious time waiting for their turn. The waiting hours are often so long that it takes toil on their health. Endless amount of practice is required in reality shows. Long hours of practice and rehearsals can become physically tiring.
- Often, these children have to compromise on their studies, school schedule and playing time because of the show.
- Children stay away from their family and relative for several days and months.
- Children are exposed to adult jokes and adult content on these shows. Recurrently children are made to wear objectionable dresses in the name of makeover, which, in a way takes away their innocence.
Children & Reality TV Shows: Role of Parents
An important point to consider is that why parents become interested in their children participating in reality shows? Parents force them or want to fulfil their own ambitions of fame and money through their kids.
Media world is seen as attractive option and parents hope, their child will become famous and get an opportunity to build a successful career following this break.
It is important to educate parents about how to make children realize that participation in such shows is no guarantee to fulfil their desire to be at top, to move ahead in the same field, to learn to handle the possibility of rejection.
Children and parents are required to take it as an extra circular, fun activity to enjoy it rather than deriving pressure due to it. Psychologist believe that each child has the capacity to learn skills when provided a conducive environment of training, practice with motivation, interest as well as having the adequate biological capacity and support of the parents.
Parents need to be informed about the positives and negatives of participation in reality shows.
The Original Tutors Selections 2020
Original Tutors Airforce Airmen Selections 2020: Our heartiest congratulations to Vishant Dagar, Vikas Sharma, Yash Sharma, Lavish Shiwach, Prabhat Giri, Harsh Rajput, Vishal Teotia, Atul Pal, Lakhan Kumar,, Anmol, Chandan Kumar, Kapil, Naveen , Aman, Gaurav Kumar, Vaibhav Kumar, Gagan Mudgal, Shubham Singh, Avneesh Kumar,Vikash Kumar, Harsh Thakur, Naveen Dagar, Abhinav Rathi, Nishant Kumar, Vivek, Luv Tomar, Mohit Kumar, Nishant Kumar & many other students who added feathers to the cap of The Original Tutors through their Airforce Airmen XY selections 2020.
35 New stars entered into the sparkling galaxy of THE ORIGINAL TUTORS.
Vishant dagar & Vikas Sharma scoring 20 out of 20 in English, have created another landmark in the record books of The Original Tutors. Very proud moment for The Original Tutors that Vishant Dagar & Vikas Sharma two of our brightest stars performed outstandingly well scoring 20 out 20 marks in English.
Airforce Airmen Selections 2020
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
For important Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
Contact: The Original Tutors
For any help Visit: http://www.theoriginaltutors.com