G20 Summit 2023 India
The 18th G20 Summit 2023 India, Heads of State and Government will take place on 9th-10th September 2023 in New Delhi in India. India holds the Presidency of the G20 from 1 December 2022 to 30 November 2023 for G20 Summit 2023.
The location of the G20 Summit 2023 India, at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. This will be held in India. So, the preparation for this has started. This will be conducted with our Ministry of External Affairs. They revealed That there will be 249 meetings held throughout the nation. For which 190 will be attended by the minister in charge of the G20 Nations.
G20 Summit 2023 India: Theme
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, or “One Earth, One Family, One Future,” is the recently unveiled theme for India’s G20 year. It is based on Sanskrit scriptures and emphasizes the interconnectedness of various forms of life, including humans, animals, plants, and microorganisms, as well as their significance both on Earth and in the larger cosmos.
What is G20 …
The G20 was founded in 1999 after the Asian financial crisis as a forum for Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors to discuss global economic and financial issues.
The Group of Twenty (G20) is the premier forum for international economic cooperation. It plays an important role in shaping and strengthening global architecture and governance on all major international economic issues.
The Group of Twenty (G20) comprises 19 countries (Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Türkiye, United Kingdom and United States) and the European Union. The G20 members represent around 85% of the global GDP, over 75% of the global trade, and about two-thirds of the world population.
G20 Summit 2023 India: How G20 works
- The G20 Presidency steers the G20 agenda for one year and hosts the Summit. The G20 consists of two parallel tracks: the Finance Track and the Sherpa Track. Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors lead the Finance Track while Sherpas lead the Sherpa Track after Finance Track.
- The G20 process from the Sherpa side is coordinated by the Sherpas of member countries, who are personal emissaries of the Leaders. Finance Track is led by Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors of the member countries. Within the two tracks, there are thematically oriented working groups in which representatives from the relevant ministries of the members as well as from invited/guest countries and various international organizations participate.
The Finance Track is mainly led by the Ministry of Finance. These working groups meet regularly throughout the term of each Presidency. The Sherpas oversee negotiations over the course of the year, discussing agenda items for the Summit and coordinating the substantive work of the G20.
- In addition, there are Engagement Groups that bring together civil societies, parliamentarians, think tanks, women, youth, labor, businesses, and researchers of the G20 countries.
- The Group does not have a permanent secretariat. The Presidency is supported by the Troika – previous, current, and incoming Presidencies. During India’s Presidency, the troika will comprise Indonesia, India, and Brazil, respectively.
Students can come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS for SSB, Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y, CDS & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut. www.theoriginaltutors.com
Online Classes for SSB: Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, and formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you an adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested a method of teaching by the systematic application of scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, and Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning techniques have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and dislikes, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives, and areas of improvement.
Read More Posts related to SSB
For important SSB Topics, Current Affairs, GD Topics, and tips for written examinations that help you in AirForce X/Y, NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB:
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS | AirForce X/Y GD Topics – THE ORIGINAL TUTORS | BEST AIRFORCE COACHING
- The Original Tutors | Current Affairs Archives – The Original Tutors | Best NDA Coaching
- The Original Tutors | SSB Archives – The Original Tutors | Best NDA Coaching
- The Original Tutors | Latest Updates – The Original Tutors | Best NDA Coaching