All defense aspirants looking around GD Topics for SSB this article would be a great help to all. Talking about the group discussion, it is a major part of the SSB Interview. These GD topics for SSB are collected and compiled by Original Tutors team, candidates who are going to attend the SSB interview soon can refer to the original GD Topics for SSB collected from candidates who have been to SSB recently.
A topic is given to a group of candidates and discussion is held. All candidates deliver their point of view for the given topic and graded accordingly by the Service Selection Board. Students who narrate their view on the given topic in a concise, compact way and deliver “to-the-point” information and given good grades over students delivering un-adequate and incomplete information. Fresh GD Topics for SSB interview are updated for every year and students need to prepare for those topics thoroughly.
Latest GD Topics for SSB:
Do remember every year New & Latest GD Topics for SSB interview are updated and candidates need to practice & prepare for these topics thoroughly. Firstly, group discussion is the first test conducted on GTO 1 day. Secondly, group discussion is conducted to check the behavior of the candidates in the group activities along with the knowledge and participation. The 2 group discussions are related to current and economic issues. So below are some topics of 2020 that will help you in preparing for your Group discussions in 2021.
Top 5 GD Topics for SSB 2021
- What do you think about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) impact on Indian and Global economy
- COVID-19 in India and its challenges for Health infrastructure of India
- Covid-19 & E-Learning – Past, Present and Future
- What are Farm Bills 2020 – and Pros, Cons & Challenges
- A new culture Work from home – Pros & Cons
Best 20 GD Topics for 2021 SSB
- What is the most common problem for the youth these days – employment, enjoyment or health
- Atrocities against animals – religiously right, against animals, a political issue
- Crime against women – Western culture, rural thinking, weak laws
- Education system needs to – focus on practical knowledge, reduce and manage syllabus, opting technology as a substitute
- How can corruption be checked? – by use of digital mediums, strengthen laws, adding more authorities
- Who will get maximum benefit of GST – common people, Traders, business giants
- What plays crucial role between Indo-china relations – economic participation, defense standoffs, political and ethnic aspects
- How farmers should be supported for their yield failures – loan waiving, subsidies, initiatives like e-NAM
- Where technology can be most beneficial – medication, education, business
- What was the impact of demonetization – Turing to cashless economy, returning black money, stopping counterfeiting of money
- How can jobs be produced in India? – increasing FDI, increasing skill development programs, or any other
- What government should do to overcome corruption in India?
- What is the biggest problem for the new generation of India – child marriage, child abuse, child labor
- The health related issues are increasing. What is the major cause?
- What is the biggest hurdle in increasing digital economy? Lack of awareness, increased hackings, limited reach of technology
- How India’s performance in sports can be improved?
- How is technology impacting youth? Reduced physical activities, came out as edition, easiest way of interaction
- What should be done for better democracy in India? Improve election procedures, increase transparencies in politics, providing more power and freedom to the citizens.
- Is the reservation policy of India working as per the expectations?
- How can terrorism be overcome? – providing better employment facilities youth where terrorist recruitment is higher, providing good surrender policies, using fire and force.
- Why is youth distracting from opting defense as employment? More lucrative private jobs, youth want enjoyable life, youth want a comfortable life.
- How cleanliness and hygienic condition in India? – conducting awareness drive, providing efficient affordable facilities to people, using laws
- What is impacting worst on the youth? Social media, politics, religious activities
- How India can raise the strength of women – using rules and laws, self-empowering women, or any other
- Sports league like IPL has seen a big boost in the recent past, what do you think what will be its implications?
GD Classes for SSB : Join The Original Tutors
The Original Tutors established. 2006 understands the challenges being faced by aspirants during this COVID-19 pandemic. Many candidates have received their SSB call letters and are required to report for their SSB Interviews soon. With The Original Tutors being closed due to the pandemic, aspirants are confused and anxious on how to approach their SSB preparation. In order to aid such aspirants Original Tutors is going online with its SSB Interview Training.
We imparts the most comprehensive online SSB Interview Training course which will provide real value to the aspirants and help them put their best foot forward at their upcoming SSB. Don’t waste your precious SSB Opportunity by taking sub-standard and commercial online coaching designed only to make a quick buck off anxious aspirants.
Students can come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS for SSB, Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y ,CDS & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut. www.theoriginaltutors.com
Online Classes for SSB : Join & feel the difference
- All energetic, dynamic & passionate youth looking for a very diverse and exciting & adventurous career.
- Apart from flying one has to manage hundreds of personnel on base camp, formulate high-level strategies and tactics.
- During the calamities and emergencies, they step further and carry food and crucial supplies. If all the above-mentioned duties, gives you adrenaline rush then a career as an Air Force Officer is the right choice for you.
- Come and join THE ORIGINAL TUTORS, the Best Airforce/NDA/ X/Y & AFCAT Coaching in Meerut.
- THE ORIGINAL TUTORS has manifested method of teaching by the systematic application of the scientific methods, demonstrations, diagrammatical presentations, Audio-video presentations, Group discussions, Newspaper sessions.
- All these specific learning technique have made the teaching-learning process more entertaining.
- This directs complete concentration over the attainable objectives of the students.
- We clearly understand that every student has his own understanding level, intelligence, liking and disliking, thoughts, social environment, capabilities, positives and area of improvement.
Read More Posts related to SSB
For important SSB Topics, Current Affairs, GD Topics and tips of written examinations which helps you in AirForce X/Y , NDA, CDS, AFCAT & SSB: http://www.airforcecoaching.in/airforce-x-y-gd-topics/
SSB Screening Test PPDT – THE ORIGINAL TUTORS (airforcecoaching.in) and many more…..